- September 17, 2021 - September 19, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Space is limited to 16 players. The general level of play is NTRP 2.5-4.0 adults.
The cost of the camp includes welcome drinks and appies, all on-court tennis and pickleball sessions, fitness session, all wine and cider tastings, and the Player’s Dinner. The cost of accommodation is not included. Players are responsible for arranging individual transportation to and from the resort.
- Joachim Nierfeld (Tennis Canada Certified Instructor)
- Uros Budimac (Tennis Canada Certified Coach Level 3)
- Rebecca Armstrong (Fitness)
Cost: $465-$495 per person + Taxes (100% non refundable, 100% transferable).
- 2:45PM – Meeting at Courts
- 3:00-7:00PM – On court Mixer
- 7:00PM– Welcome Drinks
- 9:15AM – Meeting at Courts
- 9:30-11:30AM – On court Clinic and Fitness
- 11:30-1:00PM – Lunch Break (on your own)
- 1:00-3:00PM – On Court Mixer & Awards
- 4:30-6:00PM – Local Cider and Wine Tasting (at Predator Ridge – exact location TBD)
- 6:00PM – Players Dinner – Range Lounge and Grill Restaurant
Venue: Predator Ridge Resort
Venue Website: https://www.predatorridge.com/Address: